Human Chorionic Gonadotropin for Weight Loss What is HCG?
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin or HCG is a naturally occurring hormone in women during pregnancy. This hormone has been used in men and women to treat various issues like hormone regulation and infertility. The HCG diet is well known all over the world and its founder Dr. A Simeons believed that it “reset” the central hormone control station in the brains – the hypothalamus, to improve metabolism and allow the body to release abnormal fat stores and use them as fuel or energy for the body. The HCG diet involves taking the hormone along with a low-calorie diet. Today HCG is available not only in injections, but also in oral drops, pellets, creams and sprays.
HCG Hormone for Weight Loss
Although HCG is a prescription drug, the pills and liquid are sometimes bought as weight loss supplements. In case of the HCG diet, the first phase involves an injection and consumption of as much fattening food for 2 days as you can eat to increase the fat reserves in the body. This is lost within the first 3 days of the diet and injection plan.It reduces the discomfort of fat reduction. Strenuous activities during this phase are discouraged. The injections are self-administered and are given on the thighs for 40 days. The diet or the food consumed must be continued until the 43rd day. After 6 weeks, patients need to follow a low-carb diet for 3 more weeks and then enroll in a weight maintenance program.
Using HCG Liquid Drops
Injections may have certain side effects and the diet must be followed under the advice of a doctor. However, the oral liquid drops are much easier to consume, although specialist advice is needed for the dosage. Following are the steps on using HCG drops:
- Determine the weight you need to lose after talking to the physician and go through the manual for HCG usage.
- Most HCG diet liquid drops are pre-mixed and don’t require mixing with powdered HCG or sterile water, making your job easier.
- Take the right number of drops and place it under your tongue.
- The dosage is usually 10 drops thrice in a day followed by a 500-calorie diet. It is advised that the patient must drink plenty of water.
- There must be an interval of 30 minutes before and after consuming the HCG drops.
Advantages of HCG drops
HCG drops are popular for various reasons and the following are the plus points of HCG drops:
- Mostly side-effect free
- Cheaper than injections
Tips to find the best HCG drops for weight loss
- The drops that contain Vitamin B12 and Amino Acids are beneficial to health and weight loss efforts.
- If the company offers the moneyback then they are confident in their product.
- Companies also offer bonuses like diet chart, recipe books, calorie chart, ebooks etc.
- A good customer care service is a plus.