Do you want to redo your home’s interiors with Islamic calligraphy, a kind of art that expresses your faith and belief? Then, perhaps, you can display your walls with Surah Al Ikhlaaswall stickers where the 112th chapter of the Quran is written in a calligraphic style. A crisp chapter, Surah Al Ikhlaas summarises belief in absolute monotheism – Allah is One, Unique, the Eternal, He begets none, nor is He begotten. It is also known as Surah Al Tawhid, where Tawhid means monotheism. Al-Ikhlaas means “The Purity”. If you are looking for Surah Al Ikhlaas art online for sale, please read on.
The four-ayat surah’s English translation (by Marmaduke Pickthall) is given below:
1. Say: He is Allah, the One!
2. Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
3. He begetteth not nor was begotten.
4. And there is none comparable unto Him.
Given below are Hadith that that talk of the the virtues and benefits of reciting Surah Al Ikhlaas:
- Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri(may Allah be pleased with him) reported that a man said, “O Messenger of Allah, I have a neighbour who prays at night and he only ever recites ‘QulhuwaAllaahuahad’” – as if he did not think much of this. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, it is equivalent to one-third of the Quran.” (al-Musnad)
- Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri(may Allah be pleased with him)said: “The Prophet (peace be upon him) said to his Companions: ‘Could any one of you not recite one third of the Quran in one night?’ They found the idea too difficult, and said, ‘Who among us could do that, O Messenger of Alaah?’ He said, ‘Allaahu’l-ahad, al- samad [i.e., Surah al-Ikhlaas] is one third of the Quran.’” (al-Bukhari)
- Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) narrated that when the Prophet (peace be upon him) went to bed, he would cup his hands together, blow into them and recite into them Surah al-Ikhlaas, Surah al-Falaq and Surah al-Naas. Then he would wipe as much of his body as he could with his hands, starting with his head and face, and the front of his body. He would do this thrice. (al-Bukhari)
- Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) reported that the Prophet (peace be upon him) sent a man in charge of a small military campaign, and when he recited the Quran while leading his companions in prayer, he would always end with Surah Al-Ikhlaas. When they came back, (his companions) mentioned that to the Prophet (peace be upon him), who told them to ask him why he did that. So they asked him, and he said, “Because it is a description of the Most Merciful, and I love to recite it.” The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Tell him that Allah loves him.” (al-Bukhari)
- Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) heard a man reciting Surah Al-Ikhlaasand said, “It is his right.’ They asked, ‘O Messenger of Allah, what is his right?’ He said, ‘Paradise is his right.’ (Reported by Imaam Ahmad)
- The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever recites QulhuwaAllaahuahad10 times, Allah will build for him a house in Paradise.” (Saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer).
Therefore, we would suggest you to look for Surah Al Ikhlaas art online for salein order so that you decorate your home with Surah Al Ikhlaas wall stickers.